You may have seen bloggers tagging one another with nice little awards, and in return, the recipient is to follow the rules of the game by posting specified information and then tag other bloggers.
I have recently been tagged by two great blogging women, Tania Wood of WiliBleu (I Love Your Blog) and Stacey of The Blessed Nest (Kreative Blogger). Thank you so much!!
In return I decided to make-up my own tag and requirements!
First of all, I read so many incredible blogs that I can’t possibly narrow it down to 6 or 7 to list. I will simply thank all of you that keep your blog posts current, friendly, positive and fun with this little tag of my own for you to add to your blog for your visitors to see, and pass on as you please! (Two sizes, drag off what fits your blog best.)
And secondly, for fun, I decided to list 7 random things about me that you might find interesting, or not.
1. I can wiggle my ears at will.
2. I have complete disdain for the font Comic Sans.
3. I began my career as an art director with an advertising agency two weeks before graduating high school at the age of 17, (thus no college.)
4. I don’t throw like a girl.
5. I changed my (nic-)name from Cathy to Cathe in the 7th grade. (My sister made me do it!) My real name being Catherine.
6. I have a secret (well, not anymore) fantasy of singing the Star Spangled Banner at a baseball game.
7. I used to play competitive pool, leagues, tournements, etc. My game was 9-Ball.
Care to share at least 3 random things about you in the comments? Let’s have it, and have a great day!
Pingback: microsoft exchange
Pingback: it danışmanlığı
Pingback: fresh cc dumps
Pingback: DevOps implementation services
Pingback: vbv ccv
Pingback: contactos mujeres
Pingback: asg 789
Pingback: dating site for crossdressers
Pingback: Buy Firearms in USA